Thursday, January 25, 2007




Okay, time for some fun. Two shots. Nice colours, good scene, etc, etc. However, you will notice that in the second shot, there is a person missing. He did not leave, I simply edited him out of the photo! If you look at the photo in its larger form, you can likely see the mistakes I made, as I did it quite quickly.




The original photo, included Gail and the kids, and for our own collection, I edited out the dude. Then, for this exercise, I first took out the family and then took out the other guy. If you look closely, you can tell, but a brief look and you may be fooled. Such is the reality of digital shots. In the old days, to do this with film, one had to have access to some decent equipment, but now, a fairly common and simple editing program will allow it!




For the record, all other shots have had no editing other than a bit of cropping, or image adjustment, which could have been done with the camera and the particular ISO settings, white balance, colour mode, etc. It is just easier to shoot one shot in RAW format, make it look the best as you can, then make some "refinements".




I will add a few other Florida shots soon. This particular shot is from the pool at Coronado Springs, which is a mid-level resort right on the Disney property. Anyone thinking of doing Disney in a week, my advice is to stay at a resort on-site. The cost is up there, but they provide you with everything and a week is not even enough to see everything that Disney has to offer. Anyway, I ramble.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home